- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced thinly
- optional garnish: toasted sesame seeds, sliced scallions
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together meatball ingredients until well-combined.
- Using hands, roll meat into balls 1.5 inch balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 10-12 minutes, or until meatballs are golden on the outside and no longer pink on the inside.
- While the meatballs are baking, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until blended.
- Once meatballs have finished cooking, combine meatballs and sauce in a crockpot. Keep meatballs on low until ready to serve.
- Enjoy warm, and sprinkle with additional garnishes if desired.
Thanks to the original recipe found here.