Servings: 8-10 Servings
- 4 cups ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh basil leaves
- coarse black pepper & sea salt
- baguette, sliced into 1/3-inch slices (toasted if preferred)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then place the tomatoes on the prepared pan.
- Add the garlic, thyme sprigs, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and roast for 25 minutes until the tomatoes soften.
- While tomatoes cool to room temperature, put all of the ricotta ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Spoon the ricotta spread into a shallow bowl, then spoon the tomatoes and juice from the pan into the center.
- Drizzle the ricotta with olive oil, pepper, and salt.
- Garnish the tomatoes with basil leaves and serve with baguette slices.
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out there in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors. The recipe found on this page started here.