Servings: 8-10 Servings
- 1 lb. macaroni pasta, cooked and rinsed thoroughly under cold water
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded
- 5 mini bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bread & butter pickles, chopped
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pickle juice
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 TBSP Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Transfer the drained pasta to a large bowl and add eggs, celery, carrots, mini bell peppers, red onion, pickles, and chopped parsley.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the mayonnaise, pickle juice, sugar, and Dijon mustard, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir mayo mixture into macaroni.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. Stir in and garnish with chopped parsley.
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out there in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors. The recipe found on this page started here.
One thought on “Macaroni Salad”