- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 4 large green, red, or a mixture of apples, cored and sliced (skin on)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup various Halloween candy, chopped (any chocolate candy, candy corn, etc.)
- 1/4 cup chopped pretzels
- 1 ounce edible candy eyes
- alternative option: instead of apples as your “nachos”, consider using any variety of graham crackers, sweet pita chips, or cookies
- Select a circular serving platter to plate ingredients. Place the apples onto your serving platter in an even layer.
- In a microwave safe bowl microwave the marshmallow fluff for 30 seconds to 1 minute until the marshmallow is able to spread easily over the apples.
- In additional microwave safe bowls, microwave the peanut butter for about 30 seconds. Stir to check the consistency. It should be a little runny to allow for easy spreading across the apples.
- Spoon or using a ziplock baggy with the corner trimmed, spread the marshmallow mixture and peanut butter over the apples.
- Top with chopped Halloween candy, pretzels, and candy eyes. Serve immediately.
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out there in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors.
One thought on “Halloween Candy Nachos”