- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 4oz Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese or feta, divided
- for serving; carrots, celery, crackers, or bread
- Cook and shred the chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, buffalo sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Fold in the green onions, chicken, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and 2 tablespoons blue or feta cheese.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Optional: top with the remaining cheese crumbles.
- Serve immediately.
Make Ahead: If you want to make this dish ahead of time, complete steps 1-5 and refrigerate until ready to heat and serve.
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out there in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors. This recipe began in here.