Servings: 4 Bagels
- 1 cup flour (of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons fresh baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt, drain any excess liquid
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper and lightly coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the yogurt and mix with a fork until combined and crumb in texture. If the texture is too sticky to work with, add additional flour.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and knead the dough until it no longer sticks to your hands.
- Divide into 4 sections. Roll each section into a thick rope and join the ends to form a bagel.
- Top with egg wash and sprinkle both sides with seasoning of your choice.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Thanks to the original recipe found here.