- 4 cups shredded napa, green, or purple cabbage (or a combination), chopped
- 2 peppers, sliced (yellow and red)
- 2 cups cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 cups frozen edamame, thawed
- 4 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- Optional Addition: 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Add all of the ingredients for the dressing together in a food processor or large mason jar. Process or shake until the dressing is emulsified.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large serving bowl. Add half the dressing to the salad ingredients.
- Toss with serving spoons or salad tongs until all of the ingredients are well-combined and the veggies are completely coated.
- Serve and top with additional dressing and chow mein noodles.
*Any nutritional information provided is an estimate. The accuracy for any nutritional information on this website is not guaranteed.
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out there in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors. This recipe began here.