- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes + 2 tablespoons oil from the jar
- 4 ounces cubed feta cheese
- 2 cups plain hummus, homemade or store-bought
- naan, Persian cucumbers, and fresh dill, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, garlic, paprika, cumin, crushed red pepper, and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat the chicken and set aside.
- To an 8 x 10 baking sheet, add the sweet potatoes and drizzle with olive oil, sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Arrange everything in an even layer. Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with a spatula and add the chicken. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and squeeze the juice of one lemon on top.
- Meanwhile, combine the arugula, sun-dried tomatoes + 2 tablespoons oil from the jar, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread the hummus into bowls and top with the chicken, arugula, cucumbers, feta, and fresh dill. Serve with naan. Enjoy!
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out the in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors. The recipe found on this page started here.