- 2 English cucumbers, skinned and sliced
- 12 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 ounces feta
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- everything bagel seasoning
- In a medium size bowl, stir together the cream cheese, lemon juice, fresh dill, and salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of a slice of cucumber, top with a sprinkle of feta, a piece of smoked salmon, a couple capers, garnish of dill, and everything bagel seasoning.
*Any nutritional information provided is an estimate. The accuracy for any nutritional information on this website is not guaranteed.
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out there in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors.