- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter 1 1/2 sticks, melted
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts unsalted
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- To a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a stand mixer bowl, cream together melted butter and sugars.
- Over medium speed, beat in the egg and egg yolk until fluffy.
- Add vanilla and blend well.
- While mixing, slowly add the flour mixture.
- Stir in the nuts and white chocolate chips.
- Let the cookie dough chill in the fridge while you preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Scoop about two tablespoons of cookie dough and form into a ball. Place 12 cookies per lined baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool about 5 minutes on the baking sheets, and they will continue to cook.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!
Thanks to Glorious Treats for the original recipe!