- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Tacos and Toppings
- 12 mini flour tortillas
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and ginger.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring continuously until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add ground beef and cook until browned. Drain any fat from the skillet.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined, allowing to simmer 3 minutes.
- To make the Sriracha mayonnaise, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- To assemble tacos, serve the ground beef mixture in warmed tortillas, topped with kimchi, red onion, cilantro, sesame seeds, and Sriracha mayo.
Thank you to the big community of food visionaries out there in the world, working together to inspire and pass on food traditions and flavors. This recipe began here.